D:Lab Fellows shared progress made with their projects and the next steps for their projects.
What? – Project Update Session
When? – Wednesday, 16th November 2016
Time? – 2:40 PM – 4:10 PM
Where? – McNulty Foundation Design Lab, King Engineering Building 102.
The following Fellows who are applying design thinking methods and tools to enhance their projects were invited to present their progress:
- Pearl Gemegah & Dr. Suzanne Buchele – Designing an African academic gown system for various graduation levels
- Antoinette Doku ’14 – A human-centered Montessori School Curriculum
- The Ashesi Farm Modeling Project
- Charles Djokoto – SunRise Hub, aiding financially disadvantaged high school graduates to pursue dream career paths
- Comfort Appiah – LociFarm, an organic poultry farm
- Jobe Wuyeh – Gambian Fruit Farm
- Araba Torson – Women in Agriculture
- Daniel Botchway & Yesmin Alhassan – Exploring user behavior in the adoption of a Customer Relationship Management System at Ashesi
- Sena Agyepong & Sofia Dery – Restructuring the entrepreneurship capstone for the next two academic years
- Rose Dodd – Validating the Ashesi Institute brand and developing collateral for it