The Ghana Climate Innovation Center in Collaboration with Ashesi D:Lab seek to recruit problem solvers, enterprising, competent, hardworking and focused students to take up internship positions within selected companies in the GCIC Incubator across Ghana.
This is a one month paid summer internship opportunity starting 1st June to 30th June, 2018. Students will have an opportunity to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience, while acquiring new and improving skill sets and experience.
Additionally, candidates will have an opportunity to be mentored by experienced green entrepreneurs and supported by Ashesi faculty.
NB: Attached is a PDF document detailing the requirements, benefits & further instructions
Students interested in applying for these positions should submit their application by clicking here by 5th April 2018 at 5pm
For more Information on the available projects/Companies for the internship, please visit GCIC
- Students get the opportunity to learn through the application knowledge in a real-world business environment.
- Students also get to exposed to a different culture by moving to a different location and enjoying the cultural excursion component
- Ashesi University Student
- 2nd or 3rd Year Student (Class of 2020 or Class of 2019)
- Student with availability during the Summer (1st June to 30th June 2018)
- Open to all Majors – Student must however have skills to perform required tasks and meet expectations.
- Visit https://tinyurl.com/GCICIncubatorCompanyProfiles for a full profile of all the selected GCIC Incubator Companies.
- Fill application form on https://tinyurl.com/GCICInternshipApp to select preferred projects and offer information about yourself
- Provide Copies of CVs and other relevant documents at interview (If shortlisted)
Student will receive an allowance of GHS 1000 to cover feeding and other incidentals during the internship. In addition to the allowance, Accommodation, Transportation and Health
Find below the program lineup for the duration of the internship: