The Ashesi Design Lab Deep Dives Project is a social innovation project in collaboration with Burro brand employing ethnographic research methods to discover opportunities for innovation in rural communities. Currently, project fellows are carrying out research in the problem space of rural communities to identify areas for social innovation to make ultimate impact.
After the mid semester break we aim to narrow down on a problem area from the space and formulate a design challenge and plan for the rest of the semester.
The Deep Dives team includes:
- Yoofi Brown-Pobee (class of 2019)
- Emmanuel Nimo (class of 2019)
- Fauziyah Mudasir (class of 2019)
- Dzifa Anagblah (class of 2019)
- Anthony Abeu (class of 2018)
- Macklin Fluehr (Brown University, USA),
- Yannick Alphonso-Gibbs (Brown University, USA),
- Ryan Biery (Rhode Island School of Design, USA).
- Patchi Dranoff (Rhode Island School of Design Alumni and Product Design Fellow at Burro Brand)